1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for the pasta.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat and sauté the chicken on both sides until it is golden brown. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more. Transfer the chicken to a warm plate and keep warm.
3. Turn the heat to medium and quickly add the wine to the pan, stir with a wooden spoon to release any caramelized bits that may be stuck to the bottom and cook until the wine has almost completely evaporated.
4. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and the chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the basil, pine nuts and lemon juice.
5. Meanwhile, cook the pasta (in the boiling water) until it is al dente, about 9 to 11 minutes. Drain and toss with the sun-dried tomato mixture.
6. Divide the pasta among the serving plates and arrange the chicken on top.
|HOME | NUTRITION | RECIPES | WELLNESS | LECTURES | COUNSELING
CONTACT | TERMS
2007 © Copyright Nutrition in a Nutshell. All rights reserved
Powered by Lumino Internet